Despite being one of the world’s richest and busiest women, Kylie Jenner still makes time for some of life’s simple pleasures like cooking. The 22-year-old businesswoman has shown fans and followers that she is a serious foodie and loves to cook at home whenever she has the chance. While at home (because #coronavirus), the Kylie Cosmetics owner has taken some time to pump out some delicious tried-and-true recipes from her cooking arsenal. Her latest creations? Mini banana hot cakes that she made for her young daughter Stormi Webster .
Kylie took to her personal social media profile and shared her delectable recipe with her 168+ million followers. She described her step-by-step for making these small bites of joy that she shares with her daughter. The ingredients are minimal and cook time is super quick. Some of the ingredients include: a banana, hot cake flour and oatmeal milk. Check out the recipe below!
Banana Hot Cakes Recipe from Kylie Jenner
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of hot cakes flour, Original Pancake Mix de Bisquick
- ½ cup of Happy Planet oatmeal milk
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ a teaspoon of vanilla extract
- one egg
- In a bowl, smash the banana with a fork.
- In the same bowl, add one cup of hot cake flour and mix.
- Slowly pour in ½ of oatmeal and mix.
- Once mixture is combined, one-by-one, fold in the egg, the vanilla extract and the sugar.
- In a lightly greased hot pan, pour in tablespoons of the hot cake mix and cook until the bubbles appear (and mostly cover the surface). Flip and allow bottom half to cook.
- Once golden brown on both sides, remove from heat and enjoy!