- CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who is on quarantine after being diagnosed with COVID-19, is heartbroken that his wife Cristina has now tested positive.
- This royal grandma has had to call off her fancy 80th birthday party so instead her grandkids are helping cheer her up via Zoom.
- Eva Mendes shared an uplifting video about the coronavirus, but some of her fans are pretty mad about it.
- Rosario Dawson is living with her parents, away from boyfriend Cory Booker, and we got a little teary-eyed when she revealed why.
- Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth’s son crashed his video interview, and all work from home parents everywhere can relate.
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have secretly been volunteering to deliver food to the sick in Los Angeles. Project Angel Food’s executive director Richard Ayoub confirmed to ET that the royal couple stepped in to help bring food to 10 critically ill clients of the non-profit organization. “They told us they heard our drivers were overloaded and wanted to volunteer to lighten the drivers‘ workload,” said the charity boss, who revealed Meghan and Harry first volunteered on Easter Sunday, then returned on Wednesday to help out some more.
- Meanwhile, Prince Harry has also given a peek inside the Los Angeles home he shares with Meghan.
- Here’s a sneak peek of Demi Lovato’s performance on tonight’s highly anticipated Disney Family Singalong, airing tonight at 8/7c on ABC:
- Shakira’s son Milan has discovered a new fashion talent while on quarantine.
- Camila Cabello is singing in the shower to keep her voice in shape and you have to hear it.
- The ultimate ‘00s power couple Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake have reconnected and fans are going wild. The Oops... I Did it Again singer, who dated Justin for three years before their split in 2002, said she was “bored” and posted a video of herself dancing to his song Filthy on an outdoor deck. Alongside the post she wrote: “I know we had one of the world’s biggest breakups 20 years ago …… but hey the man is a genius !!!! Great song JT.” To the thrill of fans, Justin commented on the video with a crying laughing emoji and three, YES THREE, praise hand emojis. Please, let there be a Zoom reunion! *prayer hands emoji*.
View this post on Instagram
This is my version of Snapchat or TikTok or whatever the cool thing you're supposed to do these days 😅😅😅💃!!!!! As you can see I’m not really dancing folks …… I’m just very bored 🙄. PS I know we had one of the world's biggest breakups 20 years ago …… but hey the man is a genius !!!! Great song JT ✨ !!!! Pssss if you KNOW WHAT'S GOOD 😜 !!!!!!
- Danny Trejo has joined the growing list of stars doing their part in the fight against the coronavirus. His famed Trejo’s Tacos restaurants donated meals to the USC Verdugo Hills Hospital in Glendale.
- Pose star Mj Rodriguez, Wilson Cruz and Hamilton’s Javier Muñoz will be taking part in GLAAD’s Together in Pride: You Are Not Alone livestream on Sunday, April 26 at 8:00 pm ET. The event, which will raise funds for LGBTQ organizations, is set to include performances by Melissa Etheridge and Kesha, and appearances by Matt Bomer, Michelle Visage, Sean Hayes and Sharon Stone.
- Saturday Night Live star Michael Che is showing his generosity in memory of his grandmother, who died of the coronavirus last week. The comedian has paid the rent for 160 of his grandma’s neighbors who lived in her housing project. “It’s crazy to me that residents of public housing are still expected to pay rent when so many New Yorkers cant even work,” he said as he shared the news on social media.
- Even famed graffiti artist Banksy is WFH. The anonymous street artist posted a photo of a bathroom emblazoned with his iconic rat motif on social media with the caption: “My wife hates it when I work from home.”
- Dua Lipa has revealed the shows that she and boyfriend Anwar Hadid are binge-watching during the quarantine. On the Don’t Start Now singer’s watchlist are Netflix hits Ozark and Tiger King, HBO’s The Night Of and The Outsider and M Night Shyamalan’s Servant on Apple+.
- Andrea Bocelli‘s Music For Hope concert has set a new record. The live stream of the Easter Sunday performance in an empty Milan Cathedral hit 2.8 million concurrent viewers, making it the most-watched ever classical stream in the history of YouTube. “I am moved and delighted to have received such an overwhelming reaction, that has gone beyond our highest expectations,” said the opera singer.