- In our new at-home-with-the-stars series HOLA! En Casa, Victoria’s Secret supermodel Lais Ribeiro told us all about her favorite part of her house – and it’s probably not what you think.
- We finally have seen Prince Harry in Los Angeles for the first time since the pandemic started, thanks to a very creative graffiti artist. Keith Biele painted a likeness of the royal – who recently moved to L.A. with wife Meghan Markle and baby son Archie Harrison – on Beachwood Drive, with the Prince sporting his trademark red hair and beard, and a blue sweatshirt reading “Keep Calm and Wash Hands” – a pandemic spin on the traditional British motto to “Keep Calm and Carry On.” At the base of the design are two dogs emblazoned with the words “Learn, Peace, Teach” – a great message for these complicated times, although we do wish the pups were corgis .
- Marc Anthony is the gift that keeps on giving, literally. The star has reached out to give help to struggling Latinos and we love him for it!
- Angelina Jolie has opened up about coping during the pandemic, and a specific moment that changed her life .
- Venom star Tom Hardy wants to read you a bedtime story. The Peaky Blinders actor, who appeared on the BBC’s CBeebies Bedtime Stories back in 2016, is returning to his storyteller role since the coronavirus pandemic leading to kids being on lockdown.“Hello. I’m Tom,” he said to announce his return. “Sometimes, on a day like this, I feel strong and happy. But, on other days, I just need somebody to give me a hug.”
- We‘re all finding new ways of working from home, even Cindy Crawford. The iconic supermodel struck a pose by FaceTime for her first-ever remote photo shoot with photographer Kat Irlin, who is doing a series with various cover girls, and shared the results on social media. “Fashion and photography are going to be different for a while, but that doesn’t mean we need to stop being creative,” Cindy wrote alongside the pics.
- Take it from Cindy, just because you are WFH doesn’t mean you can’t look cute! We’ve rounded up 9 lounging, er, we mean working, from home essentials to perk up your wardrobe, and your mood.
- Unfortunately for those of us who hoped to shop his collections, one person who hasn’t been able to work from home is Marc Jacobs. The American designer has canceled production on his fall 2020 collection, unveiled in February at New York Fashion Week, and won’t be designing a line for Spring 2021. “Until we discover a new way to work – until we create a new way to work –or a new end goal to work towards, we really have nothing to do,” he said during Vogue’s online series Global Conversations. Marc also admitted, “I don’t know if I can get far enough in this process without grieving the process I knew and let go of that to see a new tomorrow.”
- The Lady Gaga-curated One World: Together At Home music event just got more star-studded. The likes of Lizzo, John Legend, Keith Urban, Paul McCartney and Elton John had already signed on to the streaming festival, which will feature artists perform from home. And now it has been announced that Jennifer Lopez , Taylor Swift and Celine Dion will also be taking part. From 8pm EST on Saturday, the two-hour show will be streamed on the Global Citizen Instagram and Facebook pages, and will air live across TV networks.
- Get in shape with Chloe Grace Moretz! The actress and her personal trainer Jason Welsh are joining forces for a #saferathome workout series on her Instagram Live channel, she revealed on Tuesday. “We will share with you guys what we do with minimal equipment to stay strong and healthy during this quarantine,” she said before the first session. Further sessions’ dates and times are TBA.
Want to keep reading? Get caught up on yesterday’s trending news.
Sign up to our newsletter to stay in touch with your cultura. Get the latest on your favorite celebrities, royals, and the best beauty, fashion, and lifestyle news delivered right to your inbox!